Postponed: Camp Asbury Open House and Summer Preview
Sunday April 5th, 2020 from 2pm-5pm
The scheduled Open Houses at Camp Asbury is postponed. In light of the changing landscape around us, we will watch and reschedule when it is appropriate.
Now is a time for patience, hope, and planning. We are continually watching for guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and the Ohio Department of Health. We are also consulting with our peers and advisors, before we make decisions that could have impact on our camp operations. As things continue to move and change, we will continue to keep you updated as information is available.
We encourage you to plan for the future and register for camp. We are planning for and looking forward to seeing your campers this summer.
So you are aware, our normal refund policy states if we cancel an event or program, you will receive a full refund. This policy would apply in these current circumstances.
Please feel free to reach out to us if or when you have questions.
Resources for the most up to date COVID-19 information can be found at www.coronavirus.ohio.gov and www.cdc.gov/coronavirus.